My Kids Closet Consignment Sale holds 2 sales each year, one in the Spring and one in the Fall. Over 33,000 new and gently-used children's items at 50-90% off retail! This sale only happens twice a year so don't miss it! You can find nearly anything for your children's needs!
- Clothing and shoes (infant thru teen) (NEW women's section)
- Toys, games, puzzles
- Indoor/outdoor play equipment and ride-ons
- Nursery items
- Baby equipment (strollers, high chairs, swings, bouncers, etc.)
- Educational Materials
- Furniture and Accessories
- Books, Videos, DVDs, Music
- Maternity & Nursing wear
- Seasonal items (Halloween costumes, winter wear, swim wear, etc)
- FORMAL/PROM Dresses (new section)
Half Price Sale:
On the last day of the sale, any item that has been marked with a star is HALF PRICE;
whether it is marked one dollar or one hundred dollars!
The Half Price Sale takes place on Sunday.
All Sales Final.
* You'll want to make sure you're buying the right size clothes. Never assume your child moved up a size, or that a Gap size 6 fits the same as a Cherokee size 6. Also, don't forget they will probably grow a little bit more between the sale and the actual clothing season.
* Measurements and Measuring tape: The most basic. Measure your child: Waist, inseam, height, sleeves, etc. If you have a girl you'll be buying a dress for you might want to measure from the waist to the knee and the neck to the knee. This will help to ensure dresses and skirts are long enough.
Please respect, the bathrooms may NOT be used as changing rooms.
Sorry... NO EXCEPTIONS!! (single dressing area for formal/prom dresses ONLY)
Everyone may enter through the Front Gate or the West entrance near the Fairgrounds office.
Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & Debit Cards Accepted
No Early Birds Admitted!
Be prepared for long lines ....especially Saturday morning.
If you are feeling "green", bring reusable shopping bags.
Enjoy our SHOPPING CARTS
First Interstate Building ~ Ravalli County Fairgrounds