-All items MUST have a tag created by our online tagging system. See Prep & Tagging for proper tag placement.
-If you have not selected to have you items donated , and you intend on picking them up after the sale, you will need to bring one medium-size cardboard box (no plastic totes) to drop off. We will use the boxes at the end of the sale to return unsold items to you. Do not bring a box you want to keep as boxes will be distributed randomly. *If you do not have a box, check with the grocery stores for any free boxes, or Walmart has inexpensive boxes for sale.
**Pick Up for the sale is Saturday May 27th (7:00pm-8:00pm
(This will be our ONLY Pick UP time.)
but this will be our ONLY pick up time... Our lease contract states that
we have to be cleared out of the building on Saturday night. Pick
Up Day is VERY busy and we just do not have the capacity or capability of
holding onto all the items that are forgotten. We really do wish we
could, but it is purely impossible. So, please understand, ALL items
not picked up on the last night of the sale will become property of My
Kids Closet. Many people send a friend if their schedule does not
allow them to come. Thanks
so much for your
1) PLEASE NO EARLY BIRDS & NO LATE OWLS!!! If you do slip through the locked doors, you will be asked to join in & help! :)
2) Upon arrival, you will check in with one of us or a volunteer.
3) Next, you will see that all of the racks are resorted. All Consignor items will be re-grouped back together. The racks will be loaded with Consingor's ID numbers in numerical order.
4) Loose items will be placed in boxes nearby (this is why each Consignor needs to bring a box on Drop Off day).
5) Large items will also be grouped in a nearby location.
6) We cannot stress enough how VERY important it is that EACH Consignor verify ALL of their items BEFORE they leave. This includes verifying the items are, in fact, yours AND verifying that you have all of your unsold items (you can print a report, in advance, to take with you). Mistakes do happen... ,but we all try our best; including our amazing crew of Volunteers!
7) BEFORE you leave, we ask that you please check the "MISSING TAG / PULLED" rack.
8) Pleeeeease understand, any items not picked up by 8:00 p.m. WILL BE DONATED (Donations ARE released Sunday evening).
DONATED ITEMS: We are very proud to say that ALL of the donated items go back into our AMAZING community 100% FREE!!!! All donated items are offered via invitation first to local area school teachers & administrators
(These generous folks are truly the eyes and ears to our precious area children and all remaining items are then picked up by the Stevi Clothes Closet (aka: The Free Store").