New This Year
*Clean Out & Cash In! Consignors will receive 67% (up to 80% for Volunteers) of their sales minus a registration fee, deducted from your total sales. We recommend taking advantage of the Volunteer Opportunities so you can increase your commission and receive other valuable perks!
*Pre-Sale Pass! As a Consignor, you will receive a special Pass for our Consignor Pre-Sale Day (5:30pm-7:30pm).This gives you a "first come" opportunity to find the great deals. NO EARLY BIRDS. Want to come earlier??? Sign up to be a Volunteer!
*You set your own prices! You name your price and if you want to participate in our 50% off Sale held on Sunday, you can mark all or just a few to be 50% off. Our pricing guidelines are also helpful if you aren't sure how to price your items! You decide if you want to pick-up or donate unsold items. ALL "donated" items go back into the community 100% free. Donation recipients are local area schools & the Stevi Clothes Closet (aka: The Free Store)
*Super Easy!Consignors with My Kids Closet price, tag, and hang their items using our super easy on-line software system. Easier and faster than hand-writing your tags! You DO NOT need to be at the sale to consign with us! We do the rest - we handle the location, advertising, publicity, and clean-up! You just sit back and wait for your money!
1. Read through the links in the drop down menu above to help answer any questions. This is one of the most important steps you can take. It will make your experience easy and successful! If you cannot find the answer to a question, feel free to contact us .
2. Gather and Prepare your items for the sale. Remember to clean your items and make them presentable so they will sell. Zip zippers, button buttons, wash clothes and toys and remove stains. Items with stains and tears will not be accepted & will be pulled. Hang all your clothing on hangers with the hook opening to the left (like a question mark). We must insist on Gently Used, Quality Items. Thanks.
3. Safety First is incredibly important! Due to new regulations it is now necessary for YOU to check your items to see if they have been recalled. Go to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission: www.cpsc.govto learn more.
4. Tag your items with our quick and easy online tagging system. This is the BEST thing EVER!!!! Everyone must use this system. Please contact us if this is not possible. We can suggest a great alternative! This process is very simple and will help you to create your tags quickly and easily on your very own computer and printer!! You can enter your items all at once or a few at a time, whatever works best for you. Then, print them when you want! You will LOVE this system!!! It takes 50% less time than writing your tags! It also allows you to view your sales each night. There is a MINIMUM of $.50 increments when pricing. If you have an item that you feel should not be priced that high then we suggest grouping it with other like items. You MUST price your items in $0.50 increments (min $1.00 starting price), (ex. $3.00, $6.50, $9.00, etc.). This price setting is a default setting on the software. We do not have the ability to change this. You will need to print your tags on white/pastel/light colored cardstock/coverstock or heavy paper.**Click here for cover stock at Staples.**Also, try Wal-Mart for great deals on paper. Cover Stock tends to be a little cheaper and a bit thinner so you may find that cover stock is your best option. SORRY, REGULAR COPY PAPER IS NOT AN OPTION (the scanners can't scan thin paper).
5. Final online inventory deadline is Thursday @ 4 am. Please understand thereafter, you will still be able to print tags for any items already entered into the system.
6. Drop Off your items at the sale on Thursday (Scheduled appts available 2pm-7:30pm). Read more by following this link. Check in with us upon arrival, at this point we will collect Pre Stamped Self Addressed Envelope and we will give you your special Consignor Pre-sale Bracelet Pass for Friday night. You will be responsible to hang up and place your items in correct locations. We will have some volunteers on hand to assist you. Please allow approximately 30 minutes for drop off.
7. Pick Up any items you did not mark for donation on Sunday (7pm - 8pm). We will mail a check for your earnings within 14 days of the closing of the sale. Please allow approximately 20 minutes for pick up.
Welcome Aboard New Consignors! Register online to receive your CONSIGNOR NUMBER.
Get ready to clean out and cash in! Simply follow the online registration process and turn your kids closet into a ca$h deposit!
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: You will fill out your basic contact info and be asked to supply a password. You will be asked to electronically sign the Consignor Agreement. Please take a minute to read this before signing. Click submit and you will be given a consignor number. Write down your consignor number and password. Click continue and you can login with your Consignor number and Password. On the right side of the page next to Registration Status, you should be listed as REGISTERED. If not, on the left under “Activities”, select Register for the Upcoming Sale. Click submit and you are officially Registered for the next sale.
We encourage all Consignors to select a "Drop Off" appt. upon registration.